Show Scheduling – Example 1
Applies to: All Versions
For example 1 we want this type of setup each night.
- 10 minute animation show loops from 4pm til 6pm
- 30 second introductory music show loops from 6pm til 7pm
- Main show starts at 7pm and runs until 10pm. A shutdown sequence finishes the night.
- 10 minute animation show loops again until 12 midnight
- All lights off until 4pm next day
How is this done? By creating 3 different shows and scheduling them to run. Do not use the Simple Show Editor!
Step 1 – Create your shows
Contents: The sequences you wish to use for the animation loop
Contents: The sequence(s) you wish to use for your 30 seconds intro loop.
Contents: The shows you want to run during the night. In the “Shutdown” tab, you will place your closing sequence. Remember, this runs only ONCE during the entire show.
Step 2 – Schedule your shows
Now you will want to schedule your shows.
4p – 6p Schedule the “AnimationLoop” show from above.
6p – 7p Schedule the “IntroShow” show from above.
7p – 10p – Schedule the “MainShow” show from above.
10p – Midnight – Schedule the “AnimationLoop” show from above.